Getting to Crete
We arrange your independent villa booking but we do not make any travel arrangements for you which gives you the freedom to make your own travel arrangements to suit you.
Most people arrive by air, either at Chania or Heraklion airports but there is also the option to arrive by ferry from mainland Greece or another island.
Check here for ferry services
NB - When arranging your travel, please bear in mind :-
- The usual check in time on the day of arrival is 16.00
- The usual check out time on the day of departure is 10.00.
- Property managers (or the villa owner) will usually do their best to help you if your travel times don't fit in with this but kindly note that early arrivals and/or late departures are at their sole discretion. They may charge you directly for an early check in or late check out.
- If you wish to be sure of having access to the villa before 4pm or staying on after 10am we recommend that you book an extra day either at the start or the end so that you are not inconvenienced.
- For further information on this please see our essential reading page headed 'arrival and departure'.