our COVID-19 policy for 2022
We expect International Travel to go ahead without any disruption in 2022 and therefore our standard booking terms and conditions should apply. If, however, travel is disrupted or there is uncertainty about whether travel will be possible when your final balance becomes due because borders are closed either in Greece (Crete) or your departing country, due to Covid 19, we will:-
- Firstly, move the payment of your final balance closer to your departure date (revised date in agreement with the owner) but no later than 14 days before your planned arrival at the villa. If you have already paid your final balance when restrictions are imposed, we will refund that balance payment. NB; if you've been asked to pay your final balance it's because we expect travel to be possible on your departure date.
- Secondly, if we expect International Travel to be restricted (ie borders closed) on your departure date we will offer to move your deposit to another date / booking later in 2022 or 2023 at the same villa, subject to availability. NB; prices for the new dates will apply.
- As you have booked an independent holiday ie; villa accommodation and flights separately we are not responsible for any flight disruption due to airlines re-scheduling however we will do all we can to assist you in changing your dates (a few days either side of your original arrival and/or departure) to fit in with the revised date offered by the airline or re-booking with another airline, subject to villa availability.
Please note :-
- We cannot switch your booking to the following year (2023) unless travel is unlikely when your final balance (revised date) becomes due. However, you may switch your booking to a later date in 2022 as per our booking terms and conditions, subject to availability at the villa you have already booked. NB; our standard amendment charge of £50 (£75 from 2023 season) will apply.
- Disinclination to travel for whatever reason eg; testing, possible quarantine, vaccine requirements or measures introduced by local authorities in your country of residence or in Greece (Crete) does not count as travel disruption and the right to receive a refund. You would need to speak to your travel insurer to discuss your options regarding a refund of monies paid.
- Your initial payment of 10%, made at the time of booking, is a deposit/booking fee and is not refundable in accordance with our terms and conditions of booking.