Covid Guarantee 2021
With the rollout of at least 3 vaccines due to be in place by early 2021 we are expecting travel in 2021 to go ahead without disruption; at least this is what the "experts" are predicting when they say that life is likely to be largely back to normal by the spring.
Of course there is no guarantee about that and therefore, we set out below, our policy with regard to refunds etc should there be further disruption and uncertainty around trips to Greece and specifically, Crete in 2021.
Greece has so far (as at December 2020) managed the level of infections better than many other European countries and covid cases in Crete have remained low throughout 2020.
If travel is disrupted or there is uncertainty about whether travel will be possible, due to borders being closed either in Greece (Crete) or your departing country, in 2021 due to covid 19, we will :-
- Move the payment of your final balance to a date closer to your departure date but no later than 28 days before your planned arrival at the villa.
- If you have already paid your final balance when restrictions are imposed, we will refund that payment.
- Offer to move your deposit to another date / booking later in 2021 or 2022 at the same villa, subject to availability. Prices for the new dates will apply.
Please note :-
- Disinclination to travel for whatever reason eg quarantine in your country of residence does not count as travel disruption.
- Measures introduced by local authorities in your country of residence do not count as travel disruption.
- In both of the above cases you would need to speak to your travel insurer to discuss your options.
- Your initial payment of 10%, made at the time of booking, is a deposit/booking fee and is not refundable in accordance with our terms and conditions of booking.